Monday 1 November 2010

Post # 1: Skills audit.

Through my results, I can deduce that I am able to recognize as well as analyze media texts and determine narrative and genre through certain aspects. As well as this, I am able to analyze representations from media texts and identify institutions involved in the making of a media text. I can also identify the target audience of a media text.

In terms of completing a task, I can work effectively in a team as well as being able to work effectively independently.

However my weaknesses are in that of the design sector of media production. I have little experience in designing logos, magazine, covers etc. However, I have begun strengthening my design skills through getting used to design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Fireworks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment