Sunday 28 November 2010

Original photography practice

This is me: As can be seen, I have had a keen interest in cars ever since I could remember. 








This is me practicing my original photography. The task was to take photos that represent your/your life.















I also love to draw (which is also a bad habit of mine) especially manga art.















Gaming has been an enjoyable hobby ever since my first PlayStation: I like to escape from reality now and then. 
















Religion is a huge part of my life as being a Muslim has shaped my values and morals.

I come from Algeria and I'm as patriotic as the next person

Traveling on the bus has become a common thing for me (I can't wait to get a car though)

The view from my balcony: one of my favorite things to look at.
During the course of this project, I have started to enjoy photography and am intrigued by what the camera can do.


Being short hasn't really affected me but I do wish I was a bit taller    




















No comments:

Post a Comment