Thursday 24 March 2011

Evaluation question 7: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the final product?

After completeing both the preliminary task and final project, I hvae learned that creating a magazine is not just a case of how good it looks and how well it is written. I have learned that the process of coming up with ideas on how the magazine actually attracts the attention of the target audience within demographical and psycographical groups. This has helped me learn that it is very rare to find a manufactured product that would please all groups due to conflicting demographics and psycographics.

As well as this, I believe that my skills in image editing have dramatically since the preliminary task up until now:

No comments:

Post a Comment